View all facilities
Rocklin Library Meeting Room
Subfacility of Rocklin Library
- DVD Player
- Kitchen Facilities
- PC Multi-Media Projector
- Sink/Hot Water/Paper Towels
- White or Silver Screen
About the Room
- Commercial concerns may use the room for in-service training of staff.
- Both commercial concerns and private individuals are restricted from engaging in sales or fundraising activities.
- The rooms are available for use from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week.
- The fee for reserved use of a community room is $15 per hour.
- Reservations are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Beginning October 1st of each year, reservations may be made for the following calendar year.
- Split Room Capability: 49 plus 47 equals a limit of 96
Chairs and Tables
PC Multi-Media Projector
Sink/Hot Water/Paper Towels
White or Silver Screen