If you are an STR permit holder trying to pay your Fire Life Safety inspection fee, you can do so in three ways:
- Phone: Contact the Revenue Services office at 916-543-3900 and a representative will assist you with your payment.
- Mail: Send a check or money order to Revenue Services at 10810 Justice Center Drive, Suite 100, Roseville CA 95678. Please make checks payable to Placer County. Include the owner's name, the property address, and either the STR permit number or the six-digit Revenue Services account number with your payment.
- Online: The link here will take you to an online payment portal. You will be able to make a payment using a debit or credit card (Discover, MasterCard, VISA and American Express accepted) or an electronic fund transfer (EFT). You will be informed of any charges and fees before you authorize payment. The fee is non-refundable. The fee table is below:
- Credit Card payments: $2.50 for transactions from $1.00 to $100, 2.75% on transactions of $100.01 or more
- Debit Card payments: $1.00 for transactions from $1.00 to $100, 1.75% on transactions of $100.01 or more
- Electronic Fund Transfer payments/E-checks: $0.75 per transaction (E-checks only accepted online or by phone)
You will find more information on how to prepare for your inspection as well as other details regarding the operation requirements for your STR permit on the main STR website: www.placer.ca.gov/str
Please contact the STR program at 530-581-6234 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions specific to your STR permit.