- Solar Energy System New Construction Exclusion (BOE-64-SES) (PDF): Provides an exclusion to the initial purchaser. The State Board of Equalization has created a Solar Properties webpage that lists available reference material on this topic.
- Builder's Exclusion Application (PDF): Provides licensed contractor an exclusion from supplemental taxes on qualifying new construction.
- Exclusion for Transfer between Parent and Child (BOE-58-AH) (PDF): Excludes real property from reappraisal for qualifying transfers.
- Exclusion for Transfer from Grandparent to Grandchild (BOE-58-G) (PDF): Excludes real property from reappraisal if parents are deceased for qualifying transfers.
- Affidavit of Cotenant Residency (BOE-58-H) (PDF): Transfers of a cotenancy interest from one cotenant to another that occur due to the death of one cotenant and after January 1st lien date may be excluded from reassessment if certain conditions are met.
- Claim for Disabled Accessibility Construction Exclusion from Assessment (BOE-63-A) (PDF): Provides a property owner (Not eligible for the Homeowners' Exemption) an assessment exclusion for construction work completed to make an existing building more accessible or usable to a disabled person.
- Disabled Persons Claim for Exclusion of New Construction (BOE-63) (PDF): Provides an owner-occupied property an assessment exclusion for construction work completed for making an existing home more accessible to a disabled person.
- Disabled Persons Claim for Transfer of Base Year Value to Replacement Dwelling (Intra-County and Inter-County, When Applicable) (BOE-62) (PDF): Allows value to be moved from one home to another for owners who are deemed severely and permanently disabled. Note: Placer County does not accept inter-county transfers.
Certificate of Disability (BOE-62-A) (PDF) needs to be completed by the claimant’s physician and submitted with the above BOE-62 form.
- Transfer of Base-Year Value to Replacement Dwelling (BOE-60-AH) (PDF): Allows value to be moved from one home to another within the same county for owners age 55 or older.
- Transfer of Base-Year Value Acquisition by Public Entity (BOE-68) (PDF): Allows value to be moved from one property to another if original property has been taken by eminent domain proceedings, acquisition by a public entity, or governmental action resulting in a judgment of inverse condemnation.
- Transfer of Base-Year Value from Qualified Contaminated Property to Replacement Property (BOE-65-CP) (PDF): Allows value to be moved from one property to another if original property qualifies as contaminated property.
- Property Damaged by Misfortune or Calamity (PDF): Allows reduction in value if damage is $10,000 or more.