Business Advantage Network
Placer County’s Business Advantage Network, together with the Employment Development Department, Golden Sierra Connections Centers, Department of Rehabilitation and other local agencies co-sponsors free monthly recruiting events called Job Connections. - Don’t forget to "dress for success" and bring copies of your resume’s to these events.
Upcoming Virtual ZOOM Job Connections
Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Begins promptly at 2:00 PM
- Attend this virtual event to learn about Placer County's hiring process from their Human Resources Team
- Learn about current job openings, minimum qualifications, application, supplementary questionnaires how to register for a test, get on an interview list, and more!
- This is an informational event only.
Register here to attend this event.
November 18, 2020 2:00 pm. to 4:00 p.m. - Click here for list of companies
Click here to register for this event.
Attend these online recruiting events and connect with hiring employers!
Why Come to Job Connections?
- Acquire information on current job openings and hiring processes
- Meet human resource representatives face-to-face
- Meet a new company each month
- Briefly introduce yourself (30 Second Me)
- Bring your targeted resume
- Dress in interview-appropriate attire
- Share your skills and career interests with the recruiter
America’s Job Center of CA - Roseville
America’s Job Centers are self-directed resource centers for job search, career exploration, and additional services including:
- Career assessments and skills testing
- Computers with Internet access, word processing software, and typing tutorials
- Employer Recruitment Event
- Information on and referral to community service agencies
- Information on training providers and programs
- Internet job listings at CalJOBS
- Labor Market Information for California
- Reference library for resume writing, interviewing, and job search
- Telephone, fax, and copy machine
- Unemployment Insurance
- Veterans Services
- Workshops on various career development topics
A photo ID and your Social Security Card are required at the first visit.