Business Advantage Network
Placer County’s Business Advantage Network, together with the Employment Development Department, Golden Sierra Connections Centers, Department of Rehabilitation and other local agencies co-sponsors free monthly recruiting events called Job Connections. - Don’t forget to "dress for success" and bring copies of your resume’s to these events.
Upcoming Virtual ZOOM Job Connections
Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Begins promptly at 2:00 PM
U.C. Davis Health will share information
about their organization, full time and part
time job opportunities and how to apply.
Filling open positions for locations in Davis
Register here to attend this event.
Why Come to Job Connections?
- Acquire information on current job openings and hiring processes
- Meet human resource representatives face-to-face
- Meet a new company each month
- Briefly introduce yourself (30 Second Me)
- Bring your targeted resume
- Dress in interview-appropriate attire
- Share your skills and career interests with the recruiter
America’s Job Center of CA - Roseville
America’s Job Centers are self-directed resource centers for job search, career exploration, and additional services including:
- Career assessments and skills testing
- Computers with Internet access, word processing software, and typing tutorials
- Employer Recruitment Event
- Information on and referral to community service agencies
- Information on training providers and programs
- Internet job listings at CalJOBS
- Labor Market Information for California
- Reference library for resume writing, interviewing, and job search
- Telephone, fax, and copy machine
- Unemployment Insurance
- Veterans Services
- Workshops on various career development topics
A photo ID and your Social Security Card are required at the first visit.