A Negative Declaration (ND) or a Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) will be prepared for a project when there is no substantial evidence that the project or any of its aspects could result in significant adverse environmental impacts.
A ND/MND will be prepared when the analysis shows that:
- there is no substantial evidence that the project may have a significant effect on the environment; or
- the Initial Study identifies potentially significant effects, but revisions to the project agreed to prior to public review would avoid the significant effects, or reduce them to a less-than-significant level; and there is no substantial evidence that the revised project would result in a significant environmental effect.
A Negative Declaration or Mitigated Negative Declaration is a short document that describes the proposed project, presents findings related to environmental conditions, includes a copy of the Initial Study which documents the reasons to support the findings, and includes mitigation measures, if any, included in the project to avoid potentially significant effects.
Negative Declarations and Mitigated Negative Declarations must be posted for a period of 30 days for public review. These documents will remain on this page for a minimum of 60 days after they have been adopted.
- Auburn Equipment Company LLC Rezone & GPA - Posted 04/11/22 (PDF)
- Gateway Village Masterplan (Subdivision) - Posted 06/21/22 (PDF)
- Lakeside Redevelopment (posted 5-14-19)(PDF)
- Martis Valley Self Storage and Co-Working Office Space - Posted 03/14/22 (PDF)
- Porter Millertown Vehicle Bridge - Posted 01/23/23 (PDF)
- Sheppard Grading Permit - Posted 11/17/22 (PDF)
- Stone Minor Land Division - posted 11-15-22 (PDF)