May 12th - 10:00 a.m.
The Planning Commission hearing room will be open to in-person attendance; and can also can be observed online: https://www.placer.ca.gov/2403/Planning-Commission.
Public comment will be offered in-person and virtually through a Zoom meeting webinar. Please review the options listed below:
By Computer - Right before the scheduled meeting at 10:00 am, please click on the following link:https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84452180736. The Meeting moderator will let you into the meeting to watch the hearing. To make a public comment on an item, you must select the "Raise Hand" button so the moderator knows you would like to speak. **Please keep your microphone muted until directed to provide your comment.**
By Telephone - There are two toll-free numbers provided by Zoom for you to call in to listen to the public meeting. Dial +1 (877) 853-5247 or +1 (888) 788-0099. When prompted to enter the Meeting I.D., please enter 844 5218 0736 to join the meeting. When using the telephone, please press *6 to mute. To make a public comment you must "Raise your Hand" by pressing *9. This informs the moderator you would like to speak and will let you know when it is time to do so.
**The Public will have 3 minutes to make comments.**
Public participation for the
Planning Commission Meeting
10:00 a.m. Start Time
Published May 5, 2022
The Placer County Planning Commission May 12th meeting will be conducted virtually and telephonically via Zoom and will allow in-person attendance. It is scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. The Planning Commission hearing room will be open to the public. The hearing may also be observed online through the means provided at: https://www.placer.ca.gov/AgendaCenter#cat53.
- Citizens who are participating by Zoom telephonically will need to Raise their Hand by pressing *9 on their phone. This will alert the Moderator that you wish to comment. Press *6 to mute / un-mute.
- The public may email comments to the Planning Commission Clerk, Andrea Dashiell, email@example.com, or mail the same through the U.S. Postal Service to the County, Attn.: Planning Commission Clerk, 3091 County Center Dr., Auburn, CA 95603.
- All public comments received prior to 5 p.m. the day before the meeting will be provided to the Commission members electronically or in written format.
- All correspondence submitted will become part of the permanent record.
- The public may always view a live video feed of the meeting online from the comfort / safety of their own home or workplace at www.placer.ca.gov. Closed captioning is available.
- Planning Commission meeting agendas are publicly posted for review on the county website at https://www.placer.ca.gov/AgendaCenter#cat53
All members of the public are asked to adhere to the above guidelines as well as all guidance by the County Public Health Officer.
For more information on COVID-19 novel coronavirus please visit the Placer County Public Health page https://www.placer.ca.gov/coronavirus.
Appeals shall be in writing, and can be submitted online using E-Services to file an Appeal and payment. An email will be sent with the link to make your payment online. Front Counter services have reopened at the Community Development Resource Agency (CDRA) where a hard copy of the Appeal using the Universal Application Form and Appeal Form, as well as accompanying documentation and payment, can be submitted. Please verify current Front Counter Service hours here: Community Development Resource Agency | Placer County, CA
- 10 a.m.
- 2nd and 4th Thursdays of every month
- Planning Commission Chambers
3091 County Center Drive
Auburn, CA 95603
Agendas, Minutes, Media (Videos) and Live-stream
Agendas are available prior to the meetings; minutes are available following approval. A live-streaming video feed of Planning Commission meetings is available during a current meeting. Recordings of previous meetings can be accessed in the archives.
View Most Recent Agendas, Minutes, Media and Live-stream
|1||Robyn Dahlgren||District 1||4 years||Board of Supervisors||December 31, 2022|
|2||Nathan Herzog||District 2||4 years||Board of Supervisors||December 31, 2022|
|3||Anthony DeMattei||District 3||4 years||Board of Supervisors||December 31, 2024|
|4||Daniel Woodward||District 4||4 years||Board of Supervisors||December 31, 2024|
|5||Anders Hauge||District 5||4 years||Board of Supervisors||December 31, 2024|
|6||Bridget Powers||At-Large East of Sierra Crest||4 years||Board of Supervisors||December 31, 2022|
|7||Richard Johnson||At-Large West of Sierra Crest||4 years||Board of Supervisors||December 31, 2024|
Composed of seven members:
- 1 from each Supervisorial District with terms concurrent with the District Supervisor and appointed by the Board
- 2 At-Large members appointed by the Board of Supervisors
- 1 At-Large member shall reside east of the Sierra Crest
- 1 At-Large member shall reside west of the Sierra Crest
The terms will be for four years.
Principal advisory body to the Board of Supervisors on planning and related matters; accomplishes its mission by holding public hearings and making recommendations on proposed general plans, studies and zoning text amendments, reviewing and making decisions on major land development proposals and by encouraging citizen leadership and participation in the planning process.
Conflict of Interest
$100 per diem and payment of additional expenses necessary to attend meetings and perform the duties of the office.