Composed of nine members representative of the following industries:
- Winery and Farm Brewery Industry
- Citrus Industry
- Field Crop-Rice Farming
- Foothill Farm Industry
- Fruit and Nut Farming
- Representative of the Nursery Industry
- Small Farm Industry
- Terms are 4 years and members are appointed by Board of Supervisors. The County Farm Advisor shall serve as an ex-officio member.
- To promote and protect agricultural interests in Placer County for present and future generations
- Make recommendations to the Board of Supervisors regarding land conservation act properties
- Make recommendations on other issues affecting agriculture and timber in the County
Conflict of Interest
Members of the Commission shall receive $40 per meeting attended, actual and necessary expenses incidental to the proper execution of their duties, and such necessary traveling and other official expenditures necessitated by their official duties as shall be approved by the Board of Supervisors.