Committees & Commissions
There are nearly two hundred committees and commissions involved in Placer County business. These committees or commissions may have members appointed by the Placer County District 4 Supervisor or by other Placer County officials. Placer County officials may sit or serve as staff on committees. The committees and commissions provide information to or collect information from county residents and other interested parties including other governmental agencies. They make decisions, or provide advice and assistance to the Board or to other county decision-making bodies, county officials, or staff.
Committees/Commissions Supervisor Kirk Uhler Sits On
Supervisor Kirk Uhler sits on the following boards, committees and commissions:
- Air Pollution Control District Board
- Golden Sierra Job Training Agency Governing Board
- Placer County Transportation Planning Agency (PCTPA)
- Sacramento Area Commerce and Trade Organization (S.A.C.T.O.)
- South Placer Regional Transportation Authority (SPRTA)
Supervisor Kirk Uhler appoints representatives to the following placer county boards, committees and commissions:
- Assessment Appeals Board
- Building Appeals Board
- County Parks Commission
- Economic Development Board
- Fish and Game Commission
- Granite Bay Municipal Advisory Council (MAC)
- Historical Advisory Board
- Library Advisory Board
- Mental Health Alcohol and Drug Advisory Board
- Older Adult Advisory Commission
- Planning Commission
Residents of the Fourth District who are interested in applying for one of the vacant seats listed above should contact the Clerk of the Board.
Vacancies on committees and commissions can occur unexpectedly. To obtain more information on how to serve on a committee or commission, please contact the Clerk of the Board.