Frequently Asked Questions

The information on this page is for reference only. Speak to a staff person for the most up-to-date information.

Reporting Fraud

To report public assistance fraud, including IHSS fraud, please call 916-784-6180, or send an email to the welfare fraud office.

  1. CalFresh
  2. CalWorks
  3. General Relief
  4. Housing
  5. Medical Care Services Program
  6. Medi-Cal
  7. Women, Infants, Children (WIC)