Pest Control Business Registration
Your company is not allowed to advertise, solicit, or operate as a pest control business in Placer County until your complete registration package is processed. Pest Control Business registration consists of submission of the following four items, annually:
- Completed and signed Pest Control Companies and Maintenance Gardener's Registration Form (PDF) with a copy of the Qualified Applicator Card. You will receive the original copy back after it has been approved by this office.
- Copy of Agricultural Pest Control Business License issued by the State of California Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR). Expired licenses will not be accepted.
- Application for Pest Control Equipment Registration, State Form PR-ENF-058 or equivalent, signed and dated for the current calendar year. Equipment Registration List (PDF).
- Applicable fee based on Pest Control Business License issued by the State of California:
- $25 for Maintenance Gardener
- $50 for Pest Control Business
All registrations expire on December 31st. Pay your application fee online.
Structural Pest Control Business Registration
Your company is not allowed to advertise, solicit, or operate as a pest control business in Placer County until your complete registration package has been processed. All registrations expire on December 31st and require the following four items to be submitted annually:
- Structural Pest Control Registration Form.
- Copy of Structural Pest Control Board Company Registration (PR, BR)
- Copy of Qualifying Manager Operator Licenses for each branch (OPR, FR).
- Applicable fee:
- $25 for Branch 1
- $10 for Branch 2 and/or 3
Submit a check or click on the following link and follow the steps. Make payment online hereStructural Pest Control Business Registration.
The business must have a properly licensed Qualifying Manager for each branch of pest control performed by the business in Placer County.
Pest Control Advisor and Pilot Registrations
To register as a Pest Control Advisor or a Pilot , please submit the following:
- Copy of PCA card (for Advisors) or JPC, APC or VCT (for Pilots)
- Applicable fee:
- For Placer County Registrants: $10.00
- Out of County: $5.00
Submit a check or click on the following link and follow the steps. Make payment online herePest Control Advisor Registration.
County Farm Labor Contractor Registration
Farm Labor Contractor Registration requires the following items to be submitted annually;
- Application County Farm Labor Contractor registration Form (PDF)
- Copy of Farm Labor Contractors License
- CA State Farm Labor License
- Federal Farm Labor Contractor Certificate of Registration
- Signed Farm Labor Contractor Registration Requirements form (PDF)
- Applicable fee: $45.00
Submit a check or click on the following link and follow the steps. Make payment online hereCounty Farm Labor Contractor Registration.