Revenue Services must receive both worksheet and payment to credit your account correctly. Any item returned by your bank may result in an additional fee of $65 being charged to you per Placer County Ordinance 5527-B.
Make an online payment using a debit or credit card (Discover, MasterCard, VISA and American Express accepted), or an electronic fund transfer (EFT). For processing the payment transaction, you will be informed of any charges and fees before you authorize payment. The fee is non-refundable. See fee table:
- Credit Card payments: $3.49 for transactions from $1.00 to $155.33, 2.75% on transactions of $155.34 or more
- Debit Card payments: $3.49 for transactions from $1.00 to $199.71, 1.75% on transactions of $199.72 or more
- Electronic Fund Transfer payments/E-checks: $0.75 per transaction (E-checks only accepted online or by phone)
Reminder: Revenue Services must receive both a TOT worksheet and payment to credit your account correctly.
You can also choose to report and remit completely online at this link: https://placer-ca-str.deckard.com/.
Sign Up for Automatic Payment
If you would like to sign up for an automatic payment for the amount of taxes due, submit a one-time authorization form and voided check to Revenue Services. When you submit each new worksheet, check the authorization box.
You can submit the worksheet online, by mail, fax or email.
- Individual Homeowners: Mail this tax worksheet and any payment due on or before the due date.
- Management Companies: Mail this tax worksheet and any payment due on or before the due date.