Job Postings for Employers
The Business Advantage Network (BAN) provides postings for job openings, work recruitments and other hiring events free of charge to local employers and hiring agencies. BAN maintains an email distribution list with hundreds of job seekers that also includes most of the area colleges, career centers and employment agencies. If you are interested in using this service please email your announcements to Francisco Castro. If you wish to post a job opening please be sure to include the following in your email*:
- Company Name
- Job Title
- Location (city and state)
- Hours (full or part time)
- Salary or Salary Range
- Job Description
- Specific Requirements (i.e. diploma/degree, drug testing, background check)
- Application Process (i.e. apply in person, online, by email, etc.)
- High Resolution Company Logo (optional)
Click here for sample.
* If you already have a job bulletin/flyer that contains all of the above information, you may simply email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet Job Postings
CalJOBS is a free internet-based job opening and resume listing system provided by the California Employment Development Department’s (EDD) Job Service.