HEAVY DUTY DIESEL VEHICLES AND EQUIPMENT
Applications and Forms:
For heavy-duty trucks and buses subject to the Truck and Bus Regulation:
- Heavy-duty vehicles following the Engine Model Year Schedule or taking one of the Statewide Truck and Bus Regulation compliance options below as defined in the Statewide Truck and Bus Regulation, California Code of Regulations, title 13, section 2025(f), (g), (h), (i), (m), and (p) may apply for funding:
- Small Fleet option
- Low Mileage Work Truck option
- PM Filter Phase-In option
- Log Truck Phase-In option
- NOx Exempt Area extension
- Agricultural Vehicle extension
FormsW-9 and 590 must accompany the application.
Dismantler, Salvage, and Dealer Forms:
Applicants will receive notification of project status, via email, within 30 days of receipt.
Applicants which are not awarded funds, due to a lack of funding, but would otherwise be eligible for a grant have the option of being placed on a waitlist. Applicants will automatically remain on the waitlist for up to six months. After that, the applicant must request to remain on the waitlist. If it has been six months since your project has been placed on the waitlist, and you wish to remain, send us a request.